Service trouble

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!! Do not get anything associated with this company. Service NEVER worked. I was told upon installation that I would never have to sign a contract and I never did. I cannot cancel service because all of a sudden they have a "standing" contract that magically appears. LIARS and CHEATS! I pay $70.00 every month, have never been late, have never not made a payment. Service sucks. Never worked. We could never get online with this service at all. Worst mistake EVER. So I am stuck paying for service that does not work, I cant even use this. The first day of my new billing cycle, I always get an email that I have reached my amount of data. This is CRAP
Photo of Nicole Weeks

Nicole Weeks

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • aggravated, cheated, mad

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314

Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314, Champion

• 3153 Posts
  • 2030 Reply Likes
Nicole, send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com. The moderators have some great tools that can look at your modem and get you the help you need. Include your account # or phone number so they can identify your account information.

You have a problem that needs to be addressed so you can enjoy your internet.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.