Unhappy with service

• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • In Progress
  • (Edited)
This is the WORST internet service I've ever had! I Would NEVER recommend it to anyone. It doesn't work half of the time. And your employees lied to me & didnt do what they said they're going to do. Very frustrating. Glad to be getting rid of this joke of a service.
Photo of Ashley

Ashley

• 4 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3063 Posts
  • 1283 Reply Likes
Ashley, I'm sorry you are having issues with your service. Perhaps if you tell us what is wrong, we can help you fix it. Alternately you can call 855-463-9333 for assistance or, email your account and contact information and a description of the problems you are having to exedelistens@viasat.com for assistance.
Photo of Brian

Brian, Champion

• 283 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
I'm certain the other internet services you have available to you will be more satisfactory.

BTW, what are those? 
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3063 Posts
  • 1283 Reply Likes
Yep, I don't even know the count on how many times I've posted "send your account and contact information to....." Definitely ban hammer worthy LOL. But then, that would get all of the Exede people banned too, so I guess we can't have that. :P
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2215 Posts
  • 417 Reply Likes
  Spamming does not mean answering question for our subscribers with the same answer. It means copying and pasting the same message over and over again.  We appreciate the answers you all give even if it is the same from another post. We often respond with the same answers too! :0)
Photo of Old Labs

Old Labs

• 3700 Posts
  • 3718 Reply Likes
We know, some of us are just tired of being serious at this point. Twizzler anyone??

Photo of Brian

Brian, Champion

• 283 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
I'll take one, please.
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3063 Posts
  • 1283 Reply Likes

Sorry, my aunt's dog ate them all. :P

(Yep tired of being serious.)
(Edited)
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2215 Posts
  • 417 Reply Likes
Ashley,  Please give us the opportunity to correct your issues.  Send an email to exedelistens@viasat.dom with your account and contact information.  We are here to help!
Photo of Ashley

Ashley

• 4 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I have previously used Comcast which I loved! Never failed me and was fast & reliable. Before that I used CenturyLink. When I moved Comcast wasn't available so we bundled through DIRECTV which made us use Exede. Switching to CenturyLink again until I can get Comcast in my area. Glad you're so interested in my internet choices...
Photo of Ashley

Ashley

• 4 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Aaah family member is an employee. I see.
Photo of Brian

Brian, Champion

• 281 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
I just can't make sense of this comment. Which comment is this comment addressing?
Photo of VeteranSatUser

VeteranSatUser, Champion

• 3256 Posts
  • 1870 Reply Likes
The reason we were curious in your other internet options is if you have alternatives such as cable internet, why would you select satellite internet in the first place? Satellite internet is good for people who have no or very limited options. I am sure you will be happier with terrestrial internet.
Photo of virginia prewett

virginia prewett

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Being that I live way out in the country, I have limited options and I feel I'd get similar service with other companies. That's NOT a good thing.
I feel your pain, lol.
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3063 Posts
  • 1283 Reply Likes
Virginia, it sounds like you are in the same ISP boat I'm in - Exede/Viasat or HughesNet. I've looked at HughesNet plans and, frankly, when you read the detail, like only SD video, the hours for the "Bonus GB" and so forth, those plans stink. Add to that the fact that Viasat 2 will be online soon and, that will leave HugesNet on 2012 technology while we will have the option of being on 2017 technology. Look how much technology has advanced in the last 5 years - do you really want 2012 stuff if better is available?
Photo of James

James

• 333 Posts
  • 51 Reply Likes
hughes is on gen5 = viasat2 and has been for awhile. but yea what you said ^^ it all equals out the same.  same problems, only difference is with hughes you deal with non American support which that alone is a good reason to keep exede.