Problem with returned equipment charge

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem acknowledged. Email provided for assistance. No need of further response at current time.

We were billed $324 for equipment that was returned weeks ago, now will have to wait for them to refund our money!!!!
Photo of Denise Rich

Denise Rich

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of ExedeCrystal

ExedeCrystal

• 196 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Hi Denise,
I'm very sorry to hear about your billing issues. I apologize for the inconvenience and you will definitely receive your money back for the amount you were charged for the equipment. If you would like me to look into this issue for you,please send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your account information. Thank you. 
ExedeCrystal
Photo of Betty Barker

Betty Barker

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Wow! I did not know these things happen..Now I am worried.

Photo of Denise Rich

Denise Rich

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yes! They took it out of our checking account. I will be contacting the BBB if it is not returned in a couple of days!
Photo of ExedeCrystal

ExedeCrystal

• 196 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Denise,
Refunds may take up to 14 business days.If you would like me to check on your refund status, just send me an email and I will be glad to help. Thanks.
ExedeCrystal
Photo of ExedeCrystal

ExedeCrystal

• 196 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Hi Betty Barker,
We wouldn't want you to be worried. I will be happy to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have about our service. Please send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com for further assistance. Thank you.
ExedeCrystal

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.