Want to cancel

• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • In Progress
  • (Edited)
When I first inquired about exede, I told the guy that we plan to move within the next year and that we are going to rent so not sure if landord would allow it. He said no problem, if you can't, just have them write a note and the early termination fee would be waived. So I agreed to get there service. Now nine months later, I call to tell them we are moving and the landlord has her own internet service so therefore she won't let us. She signed a letter and I faxed it. Now they are saying there is no way the early termination fee can be waived. I am beyond angry about this! Every time I call someone tells me something different. I did everything they told me to do and they still won't waive the fee. I was going to get there service again after our lease is up but they can forget it! They lie to you to get you to sign up then throw you to the curb!!
Photo of Missy Huff

Missy Huff

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • angry

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2084 Posts
  • 349 Reply Likes
Hi Missy,  I'm so sorry you were misinformed.  Please send in your account and contact information to exedelistens@viasat.com and we will see what we can do. Thanks