Praise

• Praise
  • Updated 2 months ago
Great service, just saying I'm one of the lucky ones maybe... Thank you Viasat! My test was 44.6 and 5.44 ping could be better 632
Photo of Cindy

Cindy

• 137 Posts
  • 29 Reply Likes

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Old Labs

Old Labs

• 314 Posts
  • 278 Reply Likes
Which specific plan are you on and which modem do you have? Knowing your Zipcode would also be helpful to others.

(Edited)
Photo of Cindy

Cindy

• 137 Posts
  • 29 Reply Likes
Unlimited silve 25 middle modern. South West Wosconsin
(Edited)
Photo of Old Labs

Old Labs

• 303 Posts
  • 269 Reply Likes
Thank you and what is the data usage threshold? Just curious.
Photo of Cindy

Cindy

• 137 Posts
  • 29 Reply Likes
Just me!
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 2220 Posts
  • 1353 Reply Likes
And the sanitation continues...
True, but that one had to be.  Maybe not so far as the title, but Robin's reply was far too offensive to remain.  And once you dump that, the replies to it don't make much sense, so they had to go, too.  I, for one, am glad they deleted it.

With that said, I'm just shocked that anyone could reply in such a way to such a serious matter.  To me, what was said was grounds for an instant ban, without question.  I'm quite shocked that such didn't happen.   Maybe constant praise and the bashing of those who have issues earns some type of pass.  
Photo of Old Labs

Old Labs

• 303 Posts
  • 272 Reply Likes
He was sent a strongly worded email when deleted ;)
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 2220 Posts
  • 1353 Reply Likes
Ah.  Well, that's good.  
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3518 Posts
  • 1320 Reply Likes
Just to address this, we removed the comment as it was VERY against the rules and the offending party was given a very stern warning. Upon deleting the comment all the replies disappeared as well as they were involved in the thread. that's an automatic removal not individual. You cut off the head comment everything below goes with it. I applaud everyone for taking the proper stance, so the last thing I want you guys to think is that we're disappointed.  I personally changed the topic title and closed the thread from future comments for future self-help nature of the forum and honestly that conversation needed to end with a request they contact us and let that be it. We want the topics to serve as something folks can search for so it was changed. So in other words,

Thank you guys, it wasn't personal. 

MattB's reply is our official reply that we take allegations such as the one posted serious and should we find they are truthful action will be definitely be taken on our end. While this is a private manner the poster was urged to send their information in and if they choose to do so we will do everything we can to verify and take action.
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 2220 Posts
  • 1353 Reply Likes
Thanks, Brad, and sorry.  I'm just still a little burned.  Not by the deletion, which should have and needed to happen, of course, but the whole episode.  I'll leave it alone, now, though.  
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3518 Posts
  • 1320 Reply Likes
To put this topic back on track...thanks for the feedback Cindy. If you have any questions feel free to contact us at viasatlistens@viasat.com