Password reset

• Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
I have forgotten my password, I do not have our exceed act # - I cant get into my email to find it - WTH?? Can you not give notice you are going to change how we get into our email? I need to get some info asap - thank you Diana Featherkile - phone # removed
Photo of Diana Featherkile

Diana Featherkile

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Diana Featherkile

Diana Featherkile

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
How the hell does this work - I need a phone # to talk to someone asap. thank you
Photo of Knight Rider

Knight Rider

• 957 Posts
  • 536 Reply Likes
First off no need for the language and second wanting a reply in 3 min is just not going to happen. Third they did let you know. It has been known for about a month or more now and they sent out an email letting you know when your account was going to be moved. Call 1-855-463-9333 and they can assist you
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Diana, currently we are in the mist of some email migrations, due to the transition there may be some log in issues that have occurred. You have the option of either calling Customer Care at 1-855-463-9333 or you can send us your account and contact info to exedelistens@viasat.com, we would be more than happy to review your account and assist. Thank you
(Edited)
Photo of Betty Mccloud

Betty Mccloud

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
My name is betty mccloud and you can email me at (email removed) and help me reset my password please
(Edited)
Photo of Betty Mccloud

Betty Mccloud

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I feel bad because I can't used my service
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2215 Posts
  • 417 Reply Likes
Hi Betty,  I have removed your phone number and your email address from the forum.  This is a public forum and we don't want your personal information to be shared.  Please call 855.463.9333 and our agents with assist you with resetting your password in real time.
Photo of David Michael Sisk

David Michael Sisk

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
this is no conversation at all-I need to talk to someone to access my account-give me a phone number...
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3046 Posts
  • 1069 Reply Likes
Please call us at 855-463-9333 and we'll help you out
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3046 Posts
  • 1069 Reply Likes
This isn't a live line of communication with Exede