Outage on Beam 329 - Getting Very Old Having Problems Using Service When I Actually Need It

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
Over the past few months it seems every time I actually *have* to use the service for doing something for work from home or researching something for the kids or whatever the need might be that I keep having problems with the service.

Tonight, of course, there seems to be yet another issue with the service.  According to MyEsvt it is an outage affecting multiple customers.  

I know that no service can be perfect, but it is so beyond frustrating to pay premium pricing for the  top tier plan offered by Exede and still get such spotty service so consistently.  

If you are in central VA on Beam 329....you are not alone.  Service is out at the time being (1:00 AM on Thursday 9.08.2016).
Photo of Brian Shackelford

Brian Shackelford

• 847 Posts
  • 243 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of SonyaA

SonyaA

• 169 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Out here in Southeast Missouri also about 10 minutes ago just right before lnfz
Photo of Kristi Goss

Kristi Goss

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Out in Cali for the last 45 min
Photo of shari

shari

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Been out in west Tn since 11:30 PM (central time zone). I was asleep before then... so not sure exactly when mine went down.
Photo of slowBill

slowBill

• 54 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes
went out here at 12:36am EDT beam 329. still not working 
Photo of slowBill

slowBill

• 54 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes
mine just came up, 10:05am EDT beam 329
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
well... i did had some interuptions with my internet. in IA but like for a few seconds and stuff... then it was aok. then like it kept it up. but then it finally works again!!! :D
Photo of LorrieL

LorrieL, Champion

• 637 Posts
  • 215 Reply Likes
Yup, I am also in 329 and noticed the same problem, just as you described.  I also had this same problem the night before, so yes, it IS getting old...and this went on for some time, so I just had to give up doing anything online or using my phone until the system got itself together, an hour or more later.  

Doesn't seem much like "living in modern times" does it?