Multiple Problems

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
I am a customer of nearly 10 years. the only reason I have stayed with this company is because I have no choice. I have spent thousands of dollars for the service. I have spent hundreds of dollars doing what they say I need to do to get better service (i.e. removing trees, building cement and steel supports on the dish pole so it wont shake, bought numerous routers, ran new cable twice, and paid for numerous technician trips) My most recent mistake was moving up to their highest package - now I am paying more money for less service. every month by the 15th they say I have used all of my FAP. when I monitor it on my end - my numbers and their numbers arn't even close. Before we moved to the higher package this almost never happened. I am paying for 12mb download speed but I rarely hit more then 3 or 4. Occasionally if I am home between 11am and 2pm I can hit 6 or 7.  Exede customer service people have always been polite but they offer no solutions to the problems. My current solution is to give up my home and move to a location that has providers that actually give their customers what they pay for.
Photo of Al Bashlor

Al Bashlor

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 2 years ago

There are no replies.