Message for Exede Emerald

• Praise
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Thanks for sending me a e-mail, But everything is fine and I no longer need help! But I appreciate you e-mailing me asking!

Marcus
Photo of mferner

mferner

• 246 Posts
  • 53 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of A. Everett Neuman

A. Everett Neuman

• 430 Posts
  • 303 Reply Likes
WHAT!
What are you thinking; Praise, for a K / E Girl? Don't you see what you've done, I mean, whats next, coffee breaks, hour long lunch !!! UNION? 

We are doomed as mankind. let the bug's have it.......

Sorry, kind of went off there, post like this are a shock back to reality here in the space can forum.

Way to go Emerald ♥♥♥♥♥
I always liked you best over Kimberly...☺☺☺ She's not on duty, is she? I believe my keyboard has been taken over by a virus or some modem update.

I wasn't even on the internet tonight...
Photo of Exede Kimberly

Exede Kimberly

• 879 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
Omg Everett! Where is my sack of nickles!!??? LOL
Photo of mferner

mferner

• 246 Posts
  • 53 Reply Likes
LOL Everett I praise both Emerald & Kimberly they are both great! Emerald responded again a week later to see if I still needed help which Kimberly Resolved for me! I sent like duplicate e-mails because I didnt get a response from exede saying it was received by them!
Photo of A. Everett Neuman

A. Everett Neuman

• 430 Posts
  • 303 Reply Likes
I agree.
Photo of ExedeEmerald

ExedeEmerald

• 204 Posts
  • 44 Reply Likes
Hi mferner, It was not a problem at all to send the follow up to make sure that everything was taken care of for you. If you ever have questions again please be sure to either let me or Exede Kimberly know and we will be happy to assist! =) 
Photo of mferner

mferner

• 246 Posts
  • 53 Reply Likes
Thanks you Emerald! I Appreciate it!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.