I 'am a excede custumer Krystal FREY

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
I 'am a excede custumer Krystal FREY I HAVE HAD BAD SERVICE SENSE DAY 1 I WAS TOLD A MONTH AGE TO WAIT TILL MARCH AND A BETTER SERVICE WOULD BE COME FOR THE SAME PRICE OR LESS I'M ON LIBERTY18 MY SERVICE COST ME ABOUT 128$ A MONTH AND MY SPEED 3 DAYS AFTER I PAY MY BILL SLOWS DOWN SO BAD IT TAKES HOURS TO WATCH A ONE HOUR SHOW THIS IS 100% BULL FIX IT OR I'M GOING TO HUGHSNET.............................................
Photo of Eric Frey

Eric Frey

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Judge and Jury

Judge and Jury

• 1531 Posts
  • 873 Reply Likes

Eric Frey

You should edit your post if possible to remove personally identifiable information.  This is a public forum where anybody can read your post.

This is a useful forum to learn the proper method of bringing your Viasat performance issues to their attention.  Send an email to viasatlistens@viasat.com describing the problems you are experiencing.  Include your account number and contact information.  You will receive a confirmation email in minutes and an official reply will come from Viasat withing 24 hours.

Photo of Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice

• 1860 Posts
  • 849 Reply Likes
How long have you been a Viasat/Exede customer?
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 2886 Posts
  • 963 Reply Likes
Hi Eric

This is a live, OPEN and non-direct way to reach Viasat. I've removed your account and personal information.

Please call us at 855-463-9333 or email viasatlistens@viasat.com