Looking forward to switching to Exede

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
One more Dishnet payment then I can switch to Exede. I now see at this website that Essential 10 is now available in the 47150 zip code is this true and will all my local installers be aware of this change
http://www.exede.com/services-pricing...

Many thanks Merle
Photo of Merle Jennings

Merle Jennings

• 17 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 2884 Posts
  • 962 Reply Likes
Hello Merle,

Yes, we actually made a lot of our essential and Liberty Plan packages become available in many locations (it was just a handful of places before). Our installers will be perfectly aware and will be able to set you up. 
Photo of Merle Jennings

Merle Jennings

• 17 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I called my local dealer for 47150 zip and sceduled an Essential 10  install for Feb 1st. He was to call me back last week to set a time but has never returned my call. Then I went to your website and noticed Essential 10 is not shown anymore for my zip. Why was the package removed? Because I scedualed two weeks ago when it was available in my area do I still get it with the free installation or am I out of luck.

Merle
Photo of Brian Shackelford

Brian Shackelford

• 847 Posts
  • 243 Reply Likes
Unfortunately packages change from time to time. I know that if you call Exede directly that they probably cannot get you signed up for anything other than what is currently available at the time you call. Dealers, it seems, can sometimes still provide different plans (at least in our area they can). I would send your question to exedelistens@viasat.com along with the details of the installer, your contact number, and email. They should be able to clarify your options.
Photo of Merle Jennings

Merle Jennings

• 17 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I contacted exedelistens@viasat.com like you suggested Received reply from Brad. He gave me a number to call and I'll do that in the morning. It looks like the installer didn't even set up the install date. So I'll try again tomorrow with a different installer

Thanks Brian
Photo of Pawnee County

Pawnee County

• 11 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi

I am pretty much in the same boat only my 24 month with HughesNet is over am seriously considering to go to Exede.  In fact I will call them now.  HughesNet is way way way to expensive like 5GB for 49.99 + Equipment Fee.of 9.99 after tax it is 62.54 for only 5 GB so bye Hughes I have tried to work with them and no luck.
Photo of Colleen Knape

Colleen Knape

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have 9 months until I can get out of my Exceed contract, counting the days and watching the $$$ wasted by believing they were better
Photo of Pawnee County

Pawnee County

• 11 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I have 2 choices Exede or HughesNet Exede will give me twice the Data 10 GB vs 5GB for Ten Bucks less per month so it's a no brainer.
Photo of Pawnee County

Pawnee County

• 11 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Colleen

Hi I just got my install date setup a few munites ago.
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2152 Posts
  • 382 Reply Likes
Hi Colleen, We welcome you to ViaSat/Exede Internet! Thanks for becoming part of the ViaSat family.