HTTP Error 502 - Sunday, October 29, 2017 - Waller, TX

• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • (Edited)
I am currently experiencing a problem when attempting to open my e:mail account. I get an error message, stating: "HTTP ERROR 502 - Problem accessing ZCS upstream server. Cannot connect to the ZCS upstream server. Connection is refused. Possible reasons: (1) upstream server is unreachable; (2) upstream server is currently being upgraded; (3) upstream server is down. Please contact your ZCS administrator to fix the problem." I have been getting this message all afternoon and evening. A response can be sent to [email removed for security]. Thank you.
Photo of Anita Larson

Anita Larson

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3077 Posts
  • 1292 Reply Likes
Anita, there is another thread about this issue here: https://community.exede.com/exede/topics/email-not-working-rhv91dmx2yess

This happened this evening after most of the Exede staff went home for the day. I am guessing that Zimbra, our host, is updating or having problems tonight and, that it will be corrected soon. if it is not corrected by tomorrow, I am sure that the Exede people will find out what is wrong and update us as soon as they know what the issue is themselves.
Photo of Dewanna Durbin

Dewanna Durbin

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I had the SAME problem last night! I could get on any website OTHER than my email. Very frustrating.