Full month usage?

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Ok, midnight was my data reset, since I was well over my plan and bonus data for the month about 7 days earlier! I logged on yesterday to check my usage. All I got was 25 GB used nothing more, so I log on today just to check and I got 0GB used? Last month was an unusual month but,,,, still, what was my total usage? Unbelievable that a data company can not show me my total data for each month!!! My cellphone company can? I think EXEDE can, they just don't want to so you have no reference to base changes or activity on!
Photo of FJS

FJS

• 12 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Evonne

Evonne

• 8 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
We haven't had the service but a month and we hit our 25G cap a week before the renewal. When I go to see my usage it just shows a meter and not actual usage. When we called they said we used 95% of that 25G in a single day. A Monday of all things, that means there was one adult home with one older desktop computer. Its not even possible to pull down that much stuff in a single day. Our service cuts in and out multiple times a day even though our satellite has a wide open sky view. I think they are full of crap and we are looking at options to cancel. I hope others have better luck with this service than you and I!
Photo of FJS

FJS

• 12 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Let me know how that goes? Thing is, I called Directv and they told me Hughes Net really sucked in my area and reccomended Exede!
Photo of FJS

FJS

• 12 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
See above.
Photo of Old Labs

Old Labs

• 3316 Posts
  • 3301 Reply Likes
Probably just because that's the way the programmer wrote it. Having been one for far too many years, I've seen 'em all. Often, we are guilty of too strict interpretations of requirements (well, not me since I actually question nonsensical requirements)  - in this case the programmer, may have though putting too much gas in the tank would break the gauge (or in his/her defense may simply have been under a strict deadline established by someone incapable of programming their way out of a paper bag, and that's the best he could do with an arbitrary deadline).
(Edited)
Photo of ExedeKarmin

ExedeKarmin

• 384 Posts
  • 40 Reply Likes
FJS,

Let me do some research and see if I can help you with that information.  Please send me an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your account and contact information.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.