Exede Voice not working

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
ref:_00D70K0Rw._500701atXHF:ref

Original message - New exede wifi modem with voice. When I pick up my telephone, a recorded voice says "internet cable is not connected".

Exude response - Hi 857gamer, That is an interesting message. Please send your account and contact information to exedelistens@viasat.com. or all 855-463-9333 for immediate assistance.

(My name is not 857 gamer).

I responded to that email.

I got a message back saying "Thank you for contacting us. I pulled up your phone information and I get a message indicating the phone is not plugged in properly to the ATA (device for the phone). Use this link to confirm everything is plugged in properly and if so and the issue still persists please call our voice support team at 855-463-9333"

Everything is plugged in properly. I made a round trip of 25 miles to get a new phone cord (the only thing that plugs into the modem) and it didn't work. I responded that it didn't work. I have received nothing further and my original message says that the problem was solved.

PLEASE
Photo of TomD44

TomD44

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2152 Posts
  • 382 Reply Likes
Hi TomD44,  We're sorry if we used the incorrect name in our response.  Please send your account and contact information to exedelistens@viasat.com as a new case. We will work with you until we figure out what is going on. Thanks!
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2152 Posts
  • 382 Reply Likes
Hi TomD44, I found your original case and have escalate your issue to the voice support team.  I should have an answer tomorrow. Thank you for your patience. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.