Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: older post
Here is how Exede handles the problem:
1. I post in the online forum that I'm have an issue.
2. I also send an email to 'email@example.com' outlining my issue.
3. I get an email and a reply in this forum from an Exede customer service rep who says 'we're are sorry for your issue. Please try this troubleshooting link. Or. We're sorry for this issue, please send us your contact information so that we can help you resolve this issue'.
4. NOBODY calls me from Exede to resolve my issue.
5. A couple of days later I get another email from Exede that states my issue has been resolved and they are closing the case AND closing the forum.
Below is my original message on this forum and to Exede. My email has not been working for over a month now and it is negatively impacting my ability to do my job! Help!
Here is the reply I get from Exede after a couple of days.
Weve received your recent email regarding case #xxxx. Because this case has already been closed, we ask that you create a new request if you need further assistance. You can create a new request from our Contact Us page.
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to assist you.
ViaSat Customer CareHere is my original post:
My email stopped working on September 17. I use Outlook 2010 with a verizon.net email domain that I purchased. I signed up for Exede about 1 year ago and everything was working fine (i.e. able to send/receive emails) up until September 17. I'm still able to access the internet and this is just an email problem. I know that it is an issue with Exede because if I take my laptop to another place with free wifi (i.e. Starbucks or my work), my email works just fine. I didn't change any settings that would have caused this issue. Again, I'm able to send and receive my emails just fine if I'm using another internet provider and am only experiencing this issue while at home and connected to my Exede service. I have the same issue on my mobile devices (iPhone). I'm able to send/receive email at home as long as I'm not connected to my Exede service and am just using my mobile phone network. Help?