Data issues

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I've been a member since November 4 2012 and I haven't had any problems up until now. Like exede what the hell I could be able to use messaging apps on my phone after I go over my 10GB, which was fine but now they say they're not connected to the internet. So I called(last month)and a dude told me there was a free 5Gb I could use. For last month's bill it was $78 or so. Like what the hell why are you charging me $10 more what I usually pay. Exede I need answers and I want them now I'm getting tired of this crap.
Photo of Emilio

Emilio

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • Angry and Frustrated

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Emilio, in regards to your recent charges, I would be more than happy to look into your billing to pinpoint exactly where that extra charge is coming from and see if we can get this issue adjusted for you. Please send me your account information to exedelistens@viasat.com. Thank you.  Exede Lindsey

Photo of Emilio

Emilio

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Account information like what?
Photo of Exede Beau

Exede Beau

• 380 Posts
  • 74 Reply Likes
Emilio, just include your account number or the phone number associated with your account and a brief note about what the issue is. We'll get you taken care of. exedelistens@viasat.com Thanks!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.