Waiting for phone service

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
I JUST RECEIVE YOUR SERVICE AND I WANTED PHONE . WHICH I WAS INFROMED AT TIME OF HOOK UP TO LOOK IN THE MAIL. NO PHONE YET . BUT IVE RECEIVE A BILL
Photo of Traveta Crawford-Shaw

Traveta Crawford-Shaw

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • UNHAPPY

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1661 Posts
  • 984 Reply Likes
The phone adapter is shipped via FedEx.  It may take a couple days too get it.  When you get it there is a simple process to connect and activate it.  Have your contract number handy, you'll need it.  If you don't have your contract number you can call customer service and they will provide it to you.

When you have had ExedeVoice for 6 months, the adapter box is yours, you bought it, so take good care of it.
Photo of Jim

Jim, Champion

• 542 Posts
  • 278 Reply Likes
Look closely at your bill. I doubt that you were charged for the phone service. That shouldn't happen until you have activated the phone adapter.
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Traveta, I agree with the forum champions concerning your Voice equipiment. Exede waits until your internet is up and working before the Voice ATA modem is shipped out to your residence. You should expect the Voice ATA within the next 3 to 5 business days. If you would like more information please feel free to contact our customer care at 1-855-463-9333 so they can look further into this issue. Thank you