Check in if you have ViaSat 2 / 50MBps Gold or 100 MBps Platinum available in your area

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
The easiest way to figure out where the high density beams are would be if all the forum members that have 50MBps or 100 MBps plans available to them post their general location so we can crowdsource a general high density beam location map.
I live in the Orlando metro area and have 100MBps plans available.  Central Florida seems to be live.
Photo of Aaron Anderson

Aaron Anderson

• 19 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice

• 1869 Posts
  • 863 Reply Likes
I live in Livingston, LA which is close to Baton Rouge. Viasat 2 is available here.
Photo of Russtytrucker

Russtytrucker

• 46 Posts
  • 26 Reply Likes
Gold 50 Mbps available in Salem, OR.
Photo of Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice

• 1869 Posts
  • 863 Reply Likes
Amend my last post also mention that the Platinum plan is available as well.
Photo of Judge and Jury

Judge and Jury

• 1548 Posts
  • 885 Reply Likes

All plans available from Marin Co. CA to Gilroy located in Southern Santa Clara Co, CA. 
Photo of Bradley

Bradley

• 992 Posts
  • 323 Reply Likes
I got another email today wanting me to upgrade. Inputting my address outside the network only shows Gold 30. Email indicates I may be eligible for higher plans. (Notice I didn’t say faster).

I doubt ViaSat 2 is currently offered in my area. Anyone with a decent plan who might consider “upgrading” to Gold 30 deserves it.

Photo of Bradley

Bradley

• 992 Posts
  • 323 Reply Likes
Western NC mountains BTW.

No substitute for fast download speeds....

Who writes this stuff?

Logging into the system says I should call for a consultation. I did the last time for kicks. The person who answered the phone was unaware of this advertisement.
(Edited)
Photo of david lightsey

david lightsey

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
All 3 of the new plans now available in S. Ga. near Fl. state line east of I-75
Photo of Nathan Hart

Nathan Hart

• 136 Posts
  • 50 Reply Likes
50 MB 100G plan just showed up. Beam 238 for VS1 area.
Photo of James Paramore

James Paramore

• 124 Posts
  • 47 Reply Likes
Gold 50 and Platinum 100 shows up at my zipcode and other zipcodes in the South Georgia area also. I'm about 50 miles from the Florida line in Southwest Ga. west of I-75. Now on my account page, nothing shows, just tells me to call for a consultation. 
(Edited)
Photo of Joshua

Joshua

• 208 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Still nothing in my area, I'm in the northern lower peninsula of Michigan. Only thing I have available is Liberty 12 / 25 / 50 all only at 12 Mbps.
Photo of Wayne Sharaf

Wayne Sharaf

• 14 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Not here in central NY - I squeaked in on unlimited silver a few months ago, now all that is available are three different liberty plans.
Photo of Aaron Anderson

Aaron Anderson

• 19 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
It is interesting if there is a geographic component to the antenna problems with ViaSat 2.  There are reports of 50mbps and 100mbps offered in the southeast and west coast but nothing so far in the midwest or northeast or rocky mountain states.
Photo of VeteranSatUser

VeteranSatUser, Champion

• 2473 Posts
  • 1349 Reply Likes
Yep. My guess is that will be revealed geographically as more reports come in.
Photo of Michael McDowell

Michael McDowell

• 385 Posts
  • 112 Reply Likes
Wasn't there someone from Oklahoma or Northern Texas that was one of the first to get on the VS-2 Platinum plan? James something? And I think another lady from Oklahoma soon after that.
(Edited)
Photo of micheal forse

micheal forse

• 6 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Nothing but liberty 12 plans here 30 miles from Austin, tx