VeteranSatUser, Champion

• 5133 Posts
  • 3171 Reply Likes
What plan do you have?
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3409 Posts
  • 1279 Reply Likes
You might want to check the plan and if that plan has resolution limits (most current plans do). If you try to stream at a higher resolution or after surpassing a certain amount of data you may have issues streaming
Photo of Alan

Alan

• 9 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Ever since the system went down the other day it is very slow. I mean very slow. Rebooted. Still have the problem. Call customer service. All of a sudden my dish is out of line. Needs to be readjusted. Only a few months installed. Now it is going to cost me $95.00. to have a new system adjusted. Had a service plan. For some reason not covered. Had to pay more to up grade? I wonder what the Better Business Bureau would have to say about this. Do not understand why I have to pay for a new install to be adjusted. I wish my old service was still here. If they had a problem with THEIR EQUIPMENT it was repaired or replaced for free. Company is a rip off .
Photo of VeteranSatUser

VeteranSatUser, Champion

• 5133 Posts
  • 3171 Reply Likes
Sounds like you might have had a bad install if the dish is already out of alignment.  I would contact viasatlistens@viasat.com and explain your situation.  Since we are in a holiday week, it might take longer than normal to receive a reply though.