Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 41
Photo of Carolina Noel Nickey
can i use exede if i work from home?
I just got a new job with apple that is work from home and i need to know if exede will be a good fit for me. Please help!!!
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of LorrieL
More tips on how to save data
I see so many complaints from customers saying that data usage is being applied to their accounts under circumstances where they feel SUR...
  • 7 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived
Photo of Peggy Black Paul
TERMINATING
After 1.5 yrs I am terminating exede. My husband and I are retired. I use an IPad to do my banking and read the news. NO streamin, Netfl...
  • 2 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Marc Matthew
Can you have more then 1 modem per sattelight?
I have a WIFI hookup but Im picking up other peoples signals and its messing my own connection up, I have 2 computers in the house, is it...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Danielbo
Survey keeps popping up
Anyone that watches this Communication page knows I am not the one to hold back, normally I am taking up for Exede. I have always gotten ...
  • 1 me too
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Nate Keller
Waiting for unlimited plan in Colorado
I was lied to by EXEDE back in September!   I was told that Unlimited would be available in my area in late October and to keep checkin...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Marion Kelly
what is annual property tax? and why was it added to my bill?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Sonja Horn
Issue with returning equipment
When we CANCELLED THIS TERRIBLE SERVICE to go to AT&T UNLIMITED  we were REQUIRED TO RETURN not only the modem in the house (which makes ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of WillyMcDee
Service issues
Service is nowhere like I was told it would be.  My upload and download are nowhere near what they promised it would be.  My data used is...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Cheryl VanOrsdol
Rates vs Other companies
Need an alternative to Exede for rural Texas. Most plans with other companies are around $50 for unlimited access and I am having to buy...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Alex
Data usage tips
Here's a thread anyone can add to when they've got a tip for maximizing data. Seems like every day we learn of a different way data can g...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Article
  • Archived
Photo of mferner
Modem Fee?
How long do we have to pay the modem fee 2 years? You would think after awhile they would no longer charge you for it! Also Exede should ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Virgil Koon
Question about WildBlue
She suggested that some loyal customers are going with Excede and some are not. My Grandparents were very in the know. One thing they use...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of HMC1940
Great Gigabyte Give away
Is Exede still doing the Great Gigbyte Give away? Where you could get 5 gigs free. Haven't heard anything about it lately.
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Paul Hamilton
Pingtest FAIL
We continually get an "F" on pingtest.net with our "Freedom" plan: The connection drops many times a day for 1-5 minutes. It is at all...
  • 2 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Rene Moreno
FCC's Net Neutrality Complaint link...!!!! Voice your opinion.
Have an issue with your ISP File a Formal Complaint with the FCChttp://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/upload/displayNew rules of Net Neutrality!!!!No ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of tim august
Email problems
From the Evolution Data Allowance Policy, "Q: As an Exede Evolution customer, what happens to my Internet service when I use 100% of my ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Eric Peek
Congestions, TCP Retransmits and bandwidth limits
I've been hitting my 15 GB bandwidth allocation within a very short period of time the last couple months.  I started watching my traffic...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of I know nothing
Can't connect to the internet
Recently there was strong winds for a few days so we thought maybe thats why we couldn't connect to the internet. But now thats its clear...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Brian Shackelford
If you have very slow speeds in the Evening - It is probably Congestion
First off, let me be clear - THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT!  This post is to simply document the situation and encourage others having similar ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived