Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 38
Photo of Kiowa
Service issues
I'm about to pay what I need to get out of my contract especially if I can get FIOS.  They say there is a tree?  What about moving the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Ed Wilde
Contract question
Our service started yesterday and have already used 13% of my amount.  I'm afraid that I have made a big mistake getting this service.  I...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jeremy Belknap
Payment issue
Excede made an unauthorized charge to my disability card and totally ripped me off after I cancelled the service. They lied to me about d...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Steven
Data issues
Every month I get to my usage of 10GB within the first 10 days. I'm not even sure how this is possible because I even unplug my router wh...
  • 3 me toos
  • 15 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Kiowa
Need help
In regards to this, since I come to find out it's a closed case even though there are issues and they didn't do my discount for the mon...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Barb
Why is Freedom only for new customers?
Does anyone know a lawyer?  This can't be legal.  Unlimited for 'new' customers only?  Not good business practice. http://www.exede.com/i...
  • 4 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Barb
Well Yipee Ky A Let there be cable!
Cable has arrived!  I am so excited.  I am able to get cable internet now, no data limits, no contracts, acceptable speed (for me) all fo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived
Photo of Leeann
Data usage issues
Very unhappy with Excede and Wildblue. We go over every single month, and we are on the most expensive plan. This is insane. We've been...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Barb
More on data
OK.......For what we pay for this crappy service, we should not have to do any of this however, I finally found 'Task Scheduler' and resc...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived