Join the Viasat Community

Whether you're new to Viasat or a long-time customer, the Viasat Community is a great place to ask questions, get answers, hear what other Viasat customers are talking about and also contact our moderators in the corporate office for quick help.

Join the Viasat Community

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 7621 - 7640 of 7729
Photo of Scott
What reasons would cause Packet Loss to be in the yellow?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jeremy Lutes
Getting "Invalid Request" errors on some web pages
Starting sometime on Labor Day weekend (23rd,24th,25th of May), I started getting a lot of "Invalid Request" errors on certain websites -...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Vale Rodriguez
I am constantly having to restart my modem. Anyone else having this issue?
Rain or shine I am constantly having to restart my modem. It seems like I do this twice a week at minimum.
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of cheryl falconio
i have been having problems for 2 weeks now, it started when service tech showed up to check the system
i have been having problems for 2 weeks now, it started when service tech showed up to check the system and dish, ever since then my cone...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Cristian Silva
super slow speeds, Exede techs cant help im getting tired of this.
Over a month has passed i talked to 2 techs and no end to my problem, last person that i talked tryed to flip the problem on me saying th...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Jerilyn Lee- Fendley
Can anyone tell me if Exede will have unlimited Internet available in Alabama anytime soon?
We have been customers for a long time and have had to deal with running out of time, not being able to watch any videos, and trying to r...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jacqueline Tierney
Liberty Pass was a big success!
The first month of using Liberty Pass was outstanding.  If it continues to work as well as it did the first month this is a great plan fo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Barry McCoquiner
Are there overage charges?
If you use all of the monthly data cap, and continue to use data, will Exede charge overage, throttle speeds, or both?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kamalla
Exede Voice Misrepresentation
I signed up for Exede internet & voice (coming from unlimited Frontier) & am not happy with the whole experience of their phone service a...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Deann DeLorenzo
Faxing
i have switched from a land line from AT&T to Excede voice. Someone please tell me exactly what I need to install so that I can fax, as ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Paula Jett
Does anyone have the Exceded Voice
How long did it take for you to get your phone service to work. I have had the system for two weeks and still cannot receive or make call...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Laura Godinez
Wireless router overcharge!! Help :(
An exede installer named David set Exede internet service up at my house. He sold me a wireless router for $50! I had no clue where to bu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of WillyMcDee
Exede Kimberly ... I have decided to cancel my comtract with EXEDE
Kimberly I have decided to cancel my contract with EXEDE. I have read many post from people that had all types of problems when they can...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Brian
Four Leftover Gigabytes
Hey everybody! I cycle tonight with 4GB unused. There's a Netflix movie night in my future!
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Alex
From the Exede Blog: The many benefits of private browsing
Private or “incognito” browsing lets you surf the internet without your browser remembering the sites and pages you’ve visited. There’s...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Article
Photo of GBABBSG
Hibernation plan great for my area
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Casey Malmquist
Service trouble
Exede means you exceed your data within the first few days of the month. The lousiest interenet service EVER! Lousy in every measurable ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Alex
Some notes about ad blockers
From the Exede Blog, some info on how these free browser plug-ins can make browsing more enjoyable and save on data. Read it here.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Knight Rider
Just an FYI / Clarification on modem versions
I know there have been a few posts about the modem firmware and who's on what version.  I talked to Beau last night about this and he cal...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of HMC1940
Bar at top of Exede Forum
All of a sudden am getting bar at top of Exede  community page. This is something new. Has Residential tab-Business tab-then in red ORDER...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question