Join the Viasat Community

Whether you're new to Viasat or a long-time customer, the Viasat Community is a great place to ask questions, get answers, hear what other Viasat customers are talking about and also contact our moderators in the corporate office for quick help.

Join the Viasat Community

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 7061 - 7080 of 7374
Photo of JEP
Windows 10 Updates
Watch out for the November Updates to Windows 10 and Office 365 if you have them.  They are big ones.  Windows 10 update is about 3GB.  T...
  • JEP, 4 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jill Sellers
No internet again
This is the second time in a week I can't get on my internet. The first time I called I was told it was a problem on their end and it was...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Mary Hansen
HELP!
My modem stopped working yesterday. I'm unable to get on line. It stopped while I was online. I have tried resetting, unplugging, recon...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of HMC1940
Be Aware
Reading internet newsletter I get. Here's a warning that wanted to post So you can be careful--Don’t Let This Fake Flash Player Update Fo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Sylba
tool bar
The tool bar which used to be above my email is gone. I cannot access my options to history, book mark and all the other things that I n...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Corky
poor speed this week
download speed last two days 12-16Mbps but upload is hanging around 0.23Mbps. Keep going back to my phone for hotspot internet connectio...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Corky
slow speed issues recently
slow speed issues - have been 1 to 2mps the last couple of days. I have unplugged modem, router a couple of times and it doesn't improve...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged