Join the Viasat Community

Whether you're new to Viasat or a long-time customer, the Viasat Community is a great place to ask questions, get answers, hear what other Viasat customers are talking about and also contact our moderators in the corporate office for quick help.

Join the Viasat Community

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 6921 - 6940 of 6952
Photo of Wanda
How can I open port 443 on my system?
Enphase solar tech said the 443 port is not open on our system, so data from our solar devices can't get through.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jack Prindle
Data Consumption Computation Issue!!!
At 6 this morning according to Exede Data Calculation tools I had used 7.6 GB at 06:19 hours this morning, August 24, 2015. At 12:22 I ha...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Christoph Lieding
Aloha from Hana "town" and Mahalo to Margaret Beth C.
Hi to Exede and thanks to Margaret Beth C from customers service. I went over again! It was going out in the rain and enjoy 5 inches and ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Rhon Nelson
how can I select multiple emails to delete????
previously...I could select the first email in a list of emails in the inbox...and select the last email in the list...and then delete al...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Traveta Crawford-Shaw
Waiting for phone service
I JUST RECEIVE YOUR SERVICE AND I WANTED PHONE . WHICH I WAS INFROMED AT TIME OF HOOK UP TO LOOK IN THE MAIL. NO PHONE YET . BUT IVE RECE...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Eve Cherry
How do I get an app for excede wild blue email?
I have all my years old emails coming in on my app but cannot get current mail
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of DKB
"Connection Interrupted" everytime???
I can't get to my bank's website. I have tried on all of our computers. I have different virus/malware protection on all of them, so th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Shawn Snyder
Email Business
I have sent over 5 emails to exedelistens@viasat.com with my exede account email, carolherri*******@exede.net. (part of it asterisked for...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Sue Wilhite
How do I get my wildblue.net account to my windows live mail account
I use windows live mail to get my email. How do I transfer the new platform to my windows live mail account.
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Jane Fallin
Can I change the Classic exede plan? I do not see it on my list of options.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ernestine Ashley
I need help
can you help me. I am attempting to get my Samsung5 phone set up to access my e-mail. I have a wildblue acct and when I go to settings on...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of HMC1940
New email Signature
I have a question and don't feel like calling in. But on the new wildblue email when I go to preference and change some things and then p...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Janeen Vessels
SSL error, connection lost, time out
Over the past week or so, my service has been slow to nonexistent about 70% of the time. I have exede evolution. When trying to load yout...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Kim Petty
Re-Instate Service
My service was disconnected due to non payment, I had gotten laid off, I am now back at work and want to re-instate my service, I still h...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of John
Internet not working
internet not working like it should - I have the Evolution plan which should allow me to surf the web, but Im having trouble accessing an...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Linda Cannon Goodwin
I downloaded the recent Wildblue update message and now My data usage has run out. We've been out of town, so where did it go?
Today, I got a message saying we've used all of our gigabits. That can't be right because we were gone some of those days and its still 1...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bob Wacker
Login issues
Upgraded to Exede( bundled w/ Dish) from wildblue. I can't login to my e-mail now. Was told my e-mail would not have to change, so far ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rob Blevins
hi, can you assist me?
just wondering how my account stands
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nancy Rosa
I sent an email to a person who has ATT. ATT blocked the message. How can this be resolved?
I sent an email to a person who has ATT internet on her phone. I have always been able to send her email. I kept getting blocked by ATT...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Byron Hlavinka
Account Suspended Because of Past Due Amount; Yet My Account has a 0 balance?
I have randomly received the a webpage with text stating that my "account has been suspended due to a past due balance. If you received ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question