Join the Viasat Community

Whether you're new to Viasat or a long-time customer, the Viasat Community is a great place to ask questions, get answers, hear what other Viasat customers are talking about and also contact our moderators in the corporate office for quick help.

Join the Viasat Community

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 6581 - 6590 of 6590
Photo of Alex
Beware phishing attempts related to email migration
This one's a pretty ham-fisted attempt at a phishing scam, but be sure you don't click on it if you get it. Gotta love phrases like "... ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Article
Photo of Richard
Can't send e-mail
Why can't I send email. I can receive it but cannot send. I have input all the settings that your tutorial list but nothing works. I ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mette Hammer
Update billing information - For real?
I received an e-mail from WildBlue (sender tonyw@wildblue.net), asking me to update my billing information. Is this legit? I am worried...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Douglas Millsaps
What is my true cost, the bill is $99.99 + $9.99 + tax & fees, the bill says three month $30.00 discount ?
Just need to know how much money to set budget.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Mark Harrison
will i be able to get wildblue service in dayton, ohio area?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of DeeRay Shaw-Walker
Will it hurt my system to turn it on and off numerous times?
We have limited solar energy and the system uses quite a lot of it. Would like to turn it off at night and when it is not being used.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Claudia Eells Wagner
You say you have locked my email account but I typed in all the correct codes to change my password. Why does it still not work?
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Kelly Vitorino
No Email service anymore on my Ipad Mini
I am not able to set up my wildblue mail on my Ipad Mini since the change of server. Our main Mac computer has Outlook and that has work...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jim Brownrigg
How do I open encrypted Emails in my In box?
My business and my supervisor are engaged in the government HIPPA regulations therefore all the Emails from her to my Inbox are encrypted...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of joann simonini
final bill
I have discontinued my service and need to view my bill and make a copy of it, so I need a paper bill sent or a copy of my bill sent as a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question