Join the Viasat Community

Whether you're new to Viasat or a long-time customer, the Viasat Community is a great place to ask questions, get answers, hear what other Viasat customers are talking about and also contact our moderators in the corporate office for quick help.

Join the Viasat Community

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 6561 - 6580 of 6590
Photo of Michael Salmons
Has DAP changed?
I noticed I was able to play online games again, they weren't "blocked" this time.  Wondering if the DAP has changed, or this is just a t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of John Smith
Internet slow even after the data usage reset
Just today my data usage meter was reset, however my internet remains the same speed it was before the meter reset.
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Carl Spencer
low income help paying bill
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Carol Willis
Can we keep our wildblue email address after canceling Exede internet service?
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Raymond Epperson
Can I unbundle and keep Exede, while getting rid of Direct TV programming?
I just got satellite internet installed and everybody is happy with it, but due to changes in permission from my property owner they are ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Carol Singler
what is the pop address for the new wildblue format
incoming pop. ? and what it is the smtp. ? new that replaces gmail.com
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Shawn Snyder
Happy with my service
I just wanted to let Exede/Viasat know that even though it has been a rocky road, you've done well. Great things are now that I can acce...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of david
No Better Usage Meter Until the New Satellite is Up????
I just saw this - " Exede Lindsey, Employee 741 Posts ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of George Lasky
I used 24% of my 10 gab in 4 days what am I doing wrong
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of Cindy Johnston
Suddenly outgoing mail won't send
I use a mac and the mail program. The original transition was easy and all worked fine. Yesterday my outgoing mail stopped working. Ju...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Chad
Worst Customer Service EVER!
Anybody reading this that hasn't signed up for their 2 year prison sentence yet, RUN! I posted my horrible experience on this place a cou...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
Photo of c
Connection trouble
According to our usage we are over half way. The problem is we have been out of town for several days, the internet hasn't been working, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dave
Unprofessional interaction with agent
I just called support about 15 minutes ago and I have never had a person that was so rude and impossible to talk to as this woman. Everyt...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dan Baleme
spam problems
Spam does not work at all!!!! All spam flagged as spam comes back daily. How do you permanently flag spammers? It is making the email un ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Joanne Burtch Neubauer
Mac is using up lots of data
I have now had Exede for over a month. I switched from Hughes net because I could get double the amount of download allowance and from wh...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Jennifer
We received a phone call today, and I want to make sure it's legit before I call back....
We received a phone call, telling us that Exede had experienced a large amount of slow speeds lately and they were offering a free tech c...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
Photo of Steven Untiet
Upset about early disconnect fee
I signed up with Exede through the local company, Microcom, and the internet service was terrible. I called the local company, like it sa...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of James Jeffries
My screen will not show a full screen on my email page,so i cant read the full message.I have tried everything i can think of,nothing works
This is from left to right cant widen what shows on the screen
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Katie Foreman
Over my data limit?
Every single month we are supposedly going over our limit of 25 GB.  Please understand: I am 53 and work full time out of the home, and m...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Alex
Plan ahead for new Mac OS and iOS downloads
If you're a Mac or iPhone/iPad user, there are a few things to know about when new software upgrades are released. The main thing is tha...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Announcement