Join the Viasat Community

Whether you're new to Viasat or a long-time customer, the Viasat Community is a great place to ask questions, get answers, hear what other Viasat customers are talking about and also contact our moderators in the corporate office for quick help.

Join the Viasat Community

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 6541 - 6560 of 6590
Photo of Dennis Schuette
How do I know what time zone my modem is using?
I have SurfBeam 2 Satellite Modem, M/N RM4100 attached to my router.  How do I get to the modem status page to check/reset my time zone?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Charles Clark
MyExede dashboard takes too long to load
Please simplify the "Data usage" request on your WEB. It is now over a year since I requested that Exede simplify your WEB page to let u...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Jane Johnson
How can I login Youtube? Everytime I try it says I need to go to my domain adminstrator.
I want to post a video and I can't login. I was able to do this before the big change with Google. What do I need to do??????
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of mlybo
Trouble after cancelling
I called last week to cancel my Exede internet service, being only five months into my 24 month contract.  The rep on the phone told me t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Kenna Stephens Heaton
What's the size limit on an outgoing e-mail?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ewood
iPhone and iPad use POP and computer is using IMAP
iPhone and iPad don't allow selecting IMAP, brings up the old pop.gmail.com and smtp.gmail.com addresses as the incoming and outgoing mai...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Kyle Josefy
Data usage seems too high
I can't believe my usage is so high I see other having the same problem??? How long do I have till I can cancel this service I my start u...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of DEBBIE SANDOVAL
My email is not working. It says I no longer have access. What do I do to get it running?
It says I no longer have access and should contact my domain administrator. I understand the service provider has changed or something. H...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Darlene Cox
Spotty access
why do I lose internet access for 3 hrs. at a time while your doing so called maintainces why have unlimited for five hrs. and I lose 3h...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Keith Barber
usage concerns
I can believe my usage is so high, don't stream any movies and in just a few days 10GB is gone this is ridiculous.
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John Inselman
Exede Voice not working
my exceed voice phone does not work I get a message it is discontued where I live I cannot get cell service please restore myphone 9...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Earl K Stodden
how do I set up my PC to access my exede email
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Dave
Speed Fixed
Well the problem seems to have fixed its self. Before I was only getting about 3.3 mbps and now. Make a big difference on webpage load...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Calamity Smith
Can I use Vonage over the Exede connection?
Vonage is only $10/month now, and I'd like to switch to it from my landline.  The Exede VoIP is to expensive. Exede claims that their VoI...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kat Knapp
Outdated certificate on Wildblue email?
I am having issues with my wildblue email. I have reconfigured all three of the emails that I run on my Outlook Email program. Two of t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Charles Clark
Exede Voice billing issues
When I click the Exede Voice billing detail I get a pop up window saying "Loading CDR details" and then it provides me with some call usa...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joe Ritter
will my email account using directv.net automatically be transferred
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Stanley J Newton
How does on demand from directv effect my useage because my gb are at the maximum
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Regina Pietras
How do I opt OUT of "Automatic Bill Pay?"
You people overdrew my account by withdrawing an increased amount of money without notifying me! I want OUT of Automatic Bill Pay. Now I'...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Elaine Usher
How do you send a link using the new e-mail platform?
How do you send a link using the new e-mail platform? The link icon doesn't appear to be available.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered