Join the Viasat Community

Whether you're new to Viasat or a long-time customer, the Viasat Community is a great place to ask questions, get answers, hear what other Viasat customers are talking about and also contact our moderators in the corporate office for quick help.

Join the Viasat Community

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 6521 - 6540 of 7093
Photo of Scott Joseph
Slow service
I wish I could. As a whole, this is the worst internet service I have received since my dial up modem days. Much buffering and slowness, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rick
So Far Great Service
I have had Exede for 9 months now and the service has been great. I get speeds of 12 to 20 Mbps consistently. The only time I loose servi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
Photo of Michaela Perkins
Service trouble
Well this journey started out with me getting DirectTV. Well first off I thought I was getting UVERSE since a UVERSE truck was outside my...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of B. Smith
Concerns about data usage
Exede says i used 400mb today NO way.I have a data meter of my own and i keep track of what im doing.This is wrong there really needs to ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Sfordt
Slow service
I sit here with a lousy speed and not a dam thing I can do about it. Pay high $$ for nothing. Exede doesn't care about the terrible servi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Marcia
What gives???
For the last few weeks, our internet service has been TERRIBLE. We spend more time off-net or "problem loading page" than we do enjoying...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Curtiss
Data Usage Concerns
I absolutely agree with the fast data usage. My kids and I have discussed to try and use the internet during the 'so-called' unmetered ti...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged