Join the Viasat Community

Whether you're new to Viasat or a long-time customer, the Viasat Community is a great place to ask questions, get answers, hear what other Viasat customers are talking about and also contact our moderators in the corporate office for quick help.

Join the Viasat Community

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 6521 - 6540 of 6590
Photo of Janet Young-Schaible
What's up with extra charge for pole mount?
When we got our satellite the installer said he couldn't put the dish on our roof and we had to pay extra for a pole which was set very s...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Alex
Save on data when using Windows 10
If you've upgraded to Windows 10, here are some tips on keeping this data-hungry OS from eating up all of your data! Got any more tips? P...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Article
Photo of Pamela Prince
I need password to connect phone to Wi Fi.
Please help me. My new phone is asking for a password to connect to my wi fi. My other phones never needed this & I don't know what passw...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Eric
Why do I have slow speeds?
I recently had Exede installed at my home.  When tech left i had 11mbps on a speed test.  Now I have less than 0.5mbps.  He never tighten...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
Photo of McCoy Carolyn
I've moved, and was told I'd have to do another 24 month contract at the new address
I've moved to an temporary home and want my service moved here, I was told I'd have to do another 24 month contract at the new address. T...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Judy A Larson
Solution to email problem did not work
I received a response to an earlier request for HELP that did not work. The help email disappeared on me. I have no idea what happened,...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Kevin von Gersdorff
Speed not what I thought
I was excited to hear that I could get 12Mbps Down and 3Mbps Up when I compared this to my current provider (I have little options where ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of AZE
Remote security system./ Static IP
We have a camera system and would like to be able to access while we are away (remotely). Anyone do this...do I need static public IP ? O...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dean Antilla
WildBlue Mail Settings
What settings under my wild blue email account should be there under the gmail account mail (settings)? (Port #, Smtp address, etc) I a...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joanne Chaluisan Luchkowec
Unhappy with evening speeds
I have 9 months and 18 days until I can cancel my Exede account and I can't wait!! I pay $140 a month for 25 gb of internet service that ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Micheal McIntosh
Exede Voice service is out
How does this make me Feel? are You serious? FIX IT!!!!!!!
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Jonathan May
Can I sign in to more than 1 email address at the same time without signing out of one of them?
In the old gmail days I could have both of my email mailboxes open at the same time. I have not figured out a way to do so on the Zimbra ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Julie Wargolet
dish realignment
We have had several bad thunderstorms with high winds this summer. We think we need to have someone come out and realign our dish. Our in...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Jennifer M
Canceled service and was still charged, how do I get my refund?
I need help.. I moved from one state to another and instead of transferring my service, you cancelled my old account and started a new on...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Thomas Davis
Help with billing I called and asked for an extension until the 25
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jennifer M
How do you get a final copy of a bill for a closed account?
How do you get a final copy of a bill for a closed account? I've made two calls into customer service asking for copies of my final bill ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Arthur Lyons
Can not login to exede email account
When you posted about the migration to a new support provider for email it stated that if you did not use any of the Google services, (cl...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gail Owren
second e-mail account(user)
I set up a second user(e-mail account) but can't figure out how to get to it. (wildblue.net)
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Johnny Taylor
Want to know if i upgrade my service from 20 to 30 can some one call me 2295077740
want to know cost total
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Marco Perucci Moramarco
Website not loading with ISP wildblue exede
I am having trouble accessing a website: http://double8dairy.com. I get a blank screen however it can be seen by the rest of the world: h...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem