Join the Viasat Community

Whether you're new to Viasat or a long-time customer, the Viasat Community is a great place to ask questions, get answers, hear what other Viasat customers are talking about and also contact our moderators in the corporate office for quick help.

Join the Viasat Community

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 6501 - 6520 of 6590
Photo of Donley Keith
I can't access my data usage !!!!
please answer ,why can't I access my data usage ??
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of John
Modem trouble?
I haven't had any service since 3:30 am Monday morning. I've talked to tech support 4 times already & not getting anywhere, was told to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Ruth Green
Overcharged
I called about a overcharge on a bill for the month of September and talked on the phone about it she said she would deduct the 30.00 ove...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rachel
I can make calls and the other end can hear me but I hear nothing!
I activated the phone service and have a dial tone.  I dial but hear nothing but silence for a few moments then I get a busy signal. The ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of John Glave
Why do I keep paying my bill and get cut off from service
Today, my email account was disabled, still not back
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Terry Gilmore
Trouble with spam blockers
How do I get on the excede.net whitelist of email senders? You are rejecting our emails with this message: " Message blocked due to s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Toni
My secondary accounts have never migrated.
Here is what the exede\wildblue website says: "UPDATE: Email migration complete.  All exede.net and wildblue.net email addresses have be...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Mette Hammer
So tired of hacked e-mail. Need help-desperately!
Third hack attack. My e-mail was hacked again, for the third time in a month. A stream of e-mails went out from my account this morning...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Marion Thomas
how to access tools to change size and type of print in new email messages or in copying sent email messages
The type used now in new messages now is too small and I have no way to change it.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Jordan Fazzino
Data Breakdown?
Is there a way for me to see the breakdown of my data usage? Exactly how many GB were used for which action?
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bobby L Hood
have exede account with viasat modem but wildblue antenna any upgrades
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sherry Jones
data usage
We have been with excede for several years and have never gone over monthly data usage until a couple months ago and now we are using all...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mary Lee Layne
Received email stating my account is inactive and will be disabled; and that I have 24 hours to restore my account
Dear member, Your Wildblue Communications account has been regarded as inactive and disabled in compliance with Wildblue a Terms of Us...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of dxrobertson
Suggestion for email problems
Why not simply register and use a personal email account at gmail.com, yahoo.com, etc?
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
Photo of Jim Remington
Data usage history not available
I recently signed on for Viasat service, and was absolutely astonished to learn from my billing page and your user forum that it is not p...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of betty bingaman
SMTP error, "sent" messages go into drafts and won't send . need it fixed
my server is yahoo and everything works except "send" I can't delete names or add commas or send. when I forward it comes up" compose.it ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Kent Gohlke
How do I remove addresses from the window of addresses that appears when I click "To" when choosing names and sending an email? thank you
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of gary richard
modem working for only 2-3 hrs then will not work till reset
service works fine for 2-3 hrs then modem has 1st light on and second light flashing There is no service until I unplug the modem and wa...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Angela McDonald
Customer code?
I've had exede internet for a year and this morning when I try to connect I get a screen that says installation provisioning portal. It'...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Bill Starling
Wildblue controls my Google Account
I can't do anything in my Google account, keep getting the message the Wildblue manages my account.  I'm sure I'm not the only one.  Sinc...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question