Join the Viasat Community

Whether you're new to Viasat or a long-time customer, the Viasat Community is a great place to ask questions, get answers, hear what other Viasat customers are talking about and also contact our moderators in the corporate office for quick help.

Join the Viasat Community

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 6481 - 6500 of 6589
Photo of Piet Gulden
No service during peak!
When I first switched to Exede I was assured they would not oversell an area but now I might as well have dial up during peak times and m...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Steve Morrison
Unable to create Groups
I am having trouble setting up groups in my wildblue e-mail and your phone support didn't have a solution. I can't get access to my whole...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Glen Ostrom
Need information on exede services for residential customers
Are we residential (non-business) exede customers provided any personal home directory under our username, as a starting point for upload...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Matthew Griffin
I have a dial tone, but can't make a call/
My internet works.  When I try to make a call, I have a dial tone, but after dialing there is dead air.  How do I fix this?
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Cheri Roe
phising spam from wildblue
Why can't wildblue protect their own email customers' email addresses? I get a phising spam about once a week since the email changeover....
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of HMC1940
Very Windy
Today is very windy and can see my Exede dish moving a little in the wind. But I have NOT lost my signal and speed seems good. So that ma...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Todd and Martha Sparks
can I fax with exede voice?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Daniel Markert
Can't download movies
i can not downstream movies i want too cancel early. what do i do ?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Vina Pereira
Can I use the following modem/router with exede: Netgear Wireless Cable Data Gateway N450 CG3000Dv2 Thanks!
I'm thinking that since it is a modem/router that I would have to use it instead of the one I got from excede. I tried that but it didn't...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
Photo of Gary Waugh
What is using up my data plan?
we are using a huge amount of data according to the exede account page. All my family tell em they are not using the internet. Is there a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Colorado Bobby
Terminated contract, no FEDEX box yet.
719 320 1459 is my phone number I terminated my Exede contract early, and am awaiting a box to send back modem, power cord, and dish "hea...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
Photo of Kathy Williams
Is this email a scam?
I just got this notice to my e-mail account today. Is this for real? On Oct 17, 2015, at 2:41 AM, wildblue.net Service wrote: This m...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of R Frederick
Quicken's Latest Update May Burn Your Time Up!
If you are a Quicken user be aware there are some real problems with their latest updates that may be causing problems which could eat yo...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of danny debus
can i have wi- fi using excede
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Bill Kitchel
Frequent Loss of Data Link
We frequently loose active data links or speeds fluctuate greatly.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Susie Curtis
data meter
Why can't exede give us a usage meter like hughesnet, that was fast and convenient. You never had to sign it to see where you were at . I...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of wayne myers
internet robbery
why am i still being charged for internet since i havent had the service for over a year? ii have been giving you suckers $20 a month an...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Tom Chambers
Running out of our 30Gb allowance far too fast.
Running out of our 30Gb allowance far too fast. In the first two months of our service, we've used all our allowance. We just switched fr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Barb Jacobs
Since I have fulfilled my 2 year obligation, what do I have to do IF I decide I want to cancel
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Donley Keith
I can't access my data usage !!!!
please answer ,why can't I access my data usage ??
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question