Join the Viasat Community

Whether you're new to Viasat or a long-time customer, the Viasat Community is a great place to ask questions, get answers, hear what other Viasat customers are talking about and also contact our moderators in the corporate office for quick help.

Join the Viasat Community

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 6441 - 6460 of 6590
Photo of Harley Allan Becknall
This type in format does not answer my problem!
Hawk0357@wildblue.net Do I have an account or not?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bill Watercutter
Data Usage
Why can't  we not get a carry over from month to month of the data usage that we paid for but did not use for those months that we go over?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Hiram Abiff
how do I make phone calls?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Scott Hayes
Calendars Fail to Sync
Wildblue calendar on MacBook does not share with Samsung phone or Samsung Tablet. Last advice was to download an APP at $12 (on each dev...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Guy Petersen
Can't receive emails from GoDaddy.com
I can't receive emails from GoDaddy.com email addresses.  I've submitted a trouble ticket, but nothings been done.  Does anyone have any ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Glenda Dover Moore
hi this is faye moore. i never set up email addy. i forgot my username and password for excede. can u help me plz and tysm
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Nancy Polzin
Dissatisfied service
Why is it that 2 of your CSR tell me that $49.99 has been credited to my account, that my bill is $13.33, which I paid, now your coming a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Robin Arturi-Tognazzini
As of today 11-1-15, can not get into my exede account or email, will not go pass login page. System down?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of LorrieL
Apparently I can get Windows 10 after all, without worrying about it using up too much data via auto updates
I kept hearing that with Windows 10 there is no way to prevent automatic updates from happening whenever they become available, causing m...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Not Planned
Photo of Joy Crockett
E-mails bounced back
My boss said her e-mails to me are returned as blocked, saying I cannot receive e-mails from that company, even when in answer to e-mails...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
Photo of Guillermo Shuton
Wireless router from Exede?
Why no wireless modem? its 2015!
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Babs
Bring back EVOLUTION 15 GB plan!
Bring back the EVOLUTION 15 GB plan!! Email & unlimited web access is great; don't mind the free usage time of 3am - 8 am ---- but 5 GB...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of SirWayne
Pay service in advance
I am happy with my service (exede12 - 10GB). I have had service for about 2 years. Would like to know if I can pay a year in advance for ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of anetta rankine
how do I arrange my messages in date order,
When I go into my email, I am seeing all messages from 2 years ago, before I see the most recent messages. It is all mixed up.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of susan
unable to connect
why will a roku connect that is 20 feet from the router and the other one is like 40 feet away and will not connect it is a pain in the b...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of shadowshadefire
will exede ever offer a plan higher thank 150g a month?
I have the 150 freedom plan which is great but will exede ever have a plan larger than that. I know that maybe a lot to hope for but 150 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dale Branch
Beware of hidden cost of changing billing plans
Be careful out there, changing plans on line can cause Exede to back date choices resulting in substantial one-time increases. And explai...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Rhonda Perez
Wifi
My Wifi suddenly quit working so I bought a new router but it doesn't work either. What is wrong with my Wildblue internet access??
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Lynn
Data meter improvements
. we seem to always be running out of data before our cycle. I hate the way they say watch your data usage. And all they give to show how...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
Photo of Tom Seale
Trouble with Exede Voice
new user. ? is when I pick up the phone it says Voic Mail MSG. via phone Co. and when I press Access it says ask phone Co. for VM access...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered