Join the Viasat Community

Whether you're new to Viasat or a long-time customer, the Viasat Community is a great place to ask questions, get answers, hear what other Viasat customers are talking about and also contact our moderators in the corporate office for quick help.

Join the Viasat Community

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 6341 - 6360 of 7519
Photo of Seth Chapin
Insufficient data
Was very misled by exede representative when I signed up for a 2 year contract. Now i am dissatisfied with both clunky operating speed an...
  • 5 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Bev
Block Calls by Name
Would it be possible to add the ability to block calls on Exede Voice by the name displayed on Caller ID? I ask mainly because of a scan ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Nonie Louise Gustafson
Blue lights
my tall modem , all the blue light's are blinking at one time , going out all at one time and coming back on . I still can get on the int...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Mark Puckett
DirecTV bustin' my data?
I bought DirecTV with my Exede account, and have a dish for each. How are the services inter-related? How does DirecTV impact my monthl...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Ron Kennedy
Spot beams
Theoretically if you had your Exede dish mounted on a RV what would happen if you moved out of one spot beam to another as you travelled...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rebecca Miranda
FREE ZONE
I wanted to see if i could get Exede Free Zone, but was told that it was not available in my area. Is there a way that i can send an Aler...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered