Join the Viasat Community

Whether you're new to Viasat or a long-time customer, the Viasat Community is a great place to ask questions, get answers, hear what other Viasat customers are talking about and also contact our moderators in the corporate office for quick help.

Join the Viasat Community

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 3981 - 4000 of 4191
Photo of Lisa Crafton
my Exede email
I log in to "myexede" account I click on my email and a pop up blocker stops it. I change everything possible got on chat she tried somet...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of jim louis
Neandertal Love
excede wireless is not shaking hands with my windows 7. a 3 bar signal. need to amp signal cheaply and get online. this is still damag...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Mike Matthews
Mixed Message
I received the following message from Exede (as you can see/read, the message makes little sense: "Thanks for your order of Exede Interne...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of bji
Can't sign up on a website
I'm not able to sign up for a free download on a website. I get an error message. The same thing happens for a friend who also has Exede....
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Troy Henshaw
Speed question
Does Exede regulate the speed. I have tested my speed regularly. I test before and after unplugging modem and results only change a point...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Dedrah Earles
Cancel Order
ViaSatINTERNET/PHONE ORDER:Questions? (866) 945-3258 2/18/17 I am scheduled for install on 2/22/17. I have called and spoken to Gail and...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of JanRuss Bullis
Aweful service!
We've had excede for awhile now, but this past month we have had a very hard time getting decent service. I try to click on a story on my...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress