Join the Viasat Community

Whether you're new to Viasat or a long-time customer, the Viasat Community is a great place to ask questions, get answers, hear what other Viasat customers are talking about and also contact our moderators in the corporate office for quick help.

Join the Viasat Community

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 2981 - 3000 of 3072
Photo of John Law
Ideas
The service worked great for the data cap period I had, beyond that, the speeds they say you should be getting is a fraction of reality. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of tim
10kbs bandwidth?
Well.  Since the pandemic began and folks started staying at home, my almost usable bandwidth has dropped to useless.  Seriously.  No mai...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
Photo of Tember H
Can't access one website
I can open all websites except for one. I can access it on my phone and when at neighbors houses, but not on my computer. It's a site for...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of S. Michelle
Slow internet during free zone
I have been having slow internet during free zone, this happens several times a month. Can't wait until my contract is up so I can try a ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Justin
First month was good, now not so much
FIrst i'll say we are admittidly heavy data users, we'll just get that out of the way.  We've had Exede, left for Hughes, and are now bac...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Joan Vannortwick
FED UP
EXEDE removes customer comments as they deem necessary to hide their failing company!  I am fed up with exede AND they have drained me e...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem