Join the Viasat Community

Whether you're new to Viasat or a long-time customer, the Viasat Community is a great place to ask questions, get answers, hear what other Viasat customers are talking about and also contact our moderators in the corporate office for quick help.

Join the Viasat Community

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 2981 - 3000 of 3070
Photo of Russell Newell
Unhappy with speed
. I have not been over my data cap but my speed is always below 1.00 every night After 6 0 clock pm. What is the sense in having it? If ...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of jones203
Help with Exede Voice
I have had Exede Voice or home phone service since they've had it, and never had any problems using it during data restriction.  However,...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of David
Installation
Installation scam...   Installer arrived and told me wall mount would not work.  He stated that it required a pole mount installation.  T...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Matthew
Trouble with vacation mode
Signed up for Exede internet in 2015. My service is at a summer fishing cabin. Satellite is currently the only option in the area for int...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of HMC1940
Very Low Upload
Just recently have been having very low upgrade speed. Just checked on eSVT everything is green. I am on Liberty 12 plan and have only us...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Richard Brown
Have Unlimited
I want to know how I get out of my contract? I was lied to, was told that after 150g my speeds may slow down during congestion periods, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of George Gentry
Slow speeds
My download speed is consistently at 34kb/s  which is quite  bit under the rating.  This occurs regardless of the time - I have tested it...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Terry Faith
Slow Speeds
I've had this service for just over a week now and download speeds are mediocre at best.  Prime time is the worst with download speeds as...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress