Join the Viasat Community

Whether you're new to Viasat or a long-time customer, the Viasat Community is a great place to ask questions, get answers, hear what other Viasat customers are talking about and also contact our moderators in the corporate office for quick help.

Join the Viasat Community

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 2941 - 2960 of 2998
Photo of phinneus
liberty pass speeds
Im getting so fed up with customer support. I recently switched to liberty 12.........middle of last month...... I purposely pushed int...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of JEP
Windows 10 Updates
Watch out for the November Updates to Windows 10 and Office 365 if you have them.  They are big ones.  Windows 10 update is about 3GB.  T...
  • JEP, 4 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Mary R
Ussage overage
The last year have only been using about 50% of my data, but the last two months have been using almost all my data,  not been doing an...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Daniel Ulery
Slow speeds on Wildblue
This is another update of my original thread on wildblue customers out of luck. I am still waiting for someone to do something to fix my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Jimmy Cooper
Spam in Email
Spam filter not working or active in email application. No filtering of spam. Spam icon has a circle with a line through it visible. How ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Michael Dietz
I am not able to get to my account
When I try to signin to my account I get the error message that my session has timed out. This happens even when I start the computer and...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Darrell Christensen
Can not see emails from AVG
I am receiving emails from AVG that come in blank? They tell me that there is text but I can not see it. They gave me several options as ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Rebecca
Bait and Switch
I have had Wild Blue/Exede internet services for 12 years now and I am tired of the games being played by trying to push customers into p...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Terry Ealey
Service is not working!
My data just reset today but I cannot play a movie on Netflix and everything else is super slow. The speed test even failed. I've unplu...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem