Worst Company Ever.

• Problem
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
Called customer service to cancel my service 1 month in advance due to moving and the availability of a land line. I thought we had everything squared away but apparently not. They canceled my service same day and when I called back they admitted to making the mistake. Now they want me to resubmit an application to connect service for 1 month. They apparently are unable to just turn the internet back on when they obviously can just turn it off with the push of a button. Worst Company Ever to deal with. I was put on hold 15 times and the call lasted over 30 minutes for them to just tell me that I need to give them all the payment details again. I will never do business with this company again.
Photo of Jody Aistrop

Jody Aistrop

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • Pissed Off

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Matt B

Matt B, Viasat Employee

• 1095 Posts
  • 521 Reply Likes
Jody, 

Please call Customer Care at 855-463-9333 once more, ask for the retention team.  They should be able to assist you in this.
Photo of Jody Aistrop

Jody Aistrop

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Good call. They put a request in to refund for march. They are still unable to just turn internet back on after it has been cancelled. I do like that ViaSat took responsibility for the screwup. 
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 727 Posts
  • 320 Reply Likes
I think AOL is the worst ISP that ever existed and it isn't even close.
Photo of Tim Spake

Tim Spake

• 500 Posts
  • 272 Reply Likes
I hope you never have to deal with them again