Worse service ever

• Problem
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • In Progress
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Spamming. Creating more threads will prevent others from receiving assistance. One thread with your concerns, updated as you see fit, will be a much better approach.

I get 0.24 mbps on a good night. I have called and complained since day one about problems. They even cam out last week and moved my dish location main reason was because it was installed dead center of my driveway and still same issue. The alway want to say its because im over my 60gig priority but it doesnt mater if im under or over its the same. They offered me 50% off my disconnect but they cant give me service to even open an email. They wanted me to upgrade my plan so they can get more money out of me for the same shit service. 0.24,0.40,0.anything is unacceptable
Photo of Tye Crane

Tye Crane

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2271 Posts
  • 436 Reply Likes
Hello Tye, Please send your account and contact information to viasatlistens@viassat.com.  Allow us to review your account.  We're here to help.  

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.