Wildblue's Data Policy.

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Question answered. Email provided for assistance. No need of further response at current time.

I have a question for customers that are unhappy with Wildblue data usage. Have any customer that is a lawyer looked at the legal documents? I was wondering was there any way for a class action suit about Wildblue data policy if there is one? The only policy I found was dated March 29, 2014 where is states that data is reset on the new pay period but was advised that was not the right policy but no one can send me a copy just another useless link.
Photo of Paul W Moore

Paul W Moore

• 9 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • Very unhappy with Wildblue

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of ExedeCrystal

ExedeCrystal

• 196 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
The Data Allowance Policy states Exede customer's usage will reset to zero on the bill cycle day. Wildblue customer's data is on a 30- day rolling period. This information is available online and it is outlined in the Customer Agreement. If you have any questions about your service plan, please send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your account information and I will more than happy to assist you. Thanks.
ExedeCrystal
(Edited)
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3287 Posts
  • 1463 Reply Likes
http://www.wildblue.com/downloads/master/data-allowance-policy.pdf

There is the downloadable PDF of the WILDBLUE (Not Excede) Data Usage Policy. If that link does not work for you, please be sure you have Adobe Acrobat installed and, that your browser is up to date. If that is not enough, try a different browser. I loaded it fine under Firefox and, that is a free browser that works quite well with WildBlue service.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.