Wildblue.net email will not allow receipt of electronic greeting cards from 123greetings.com

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
My wife's wildblue email account will NOT accept any electronic cards from 123greetings.com (ecards@123greetings.com. I have those email/urls listed in both "personal" and "collected" address books. The error I receive from 123 greetings is: "Your email DOMAIN, wildblue.net has rejected our email from ecards@123greetings.com, Error code 554 5.7.1 (P4) Message blocked due to spam content in the message". This occurs even if I have the spam setting to "none". I have even placed the email address/url for 123 greetings into the "trusted addresses" section. Still gets "bounced" by wildblue.net The ecards are NOT going to any other folders. Has anyone else seen something like this? Any suggesstions? Wildblue tech assistance was no help. Thanks, Bill
Photo of Bill Hamelin

Bill Hamelin

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Steve Frederick

Steve Frederick, Champion

• 2740 Posts
  • 1721 Reply Likes
Bill, send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com. Include your account number and a contact phone number, along with a description of the problem, including the email address if 123 greeting. The moderators should be able to get this fixed for you.
Photo of Bill Hamelin

Bill Hamelin

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Steve....spoke with one of the Tech. support folks via phone a few weeks ago and they never called back with any solutions/info.  I will give this a try....thanks for your response.
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2215 Posts
  • 417 Reply Likes
Hi Bill,  As Steve mentioned, please send your information to exedelistens@viasat.com.  We'll take a look and figure out what is causing your your email issue.  Thanks!
Photo of Bill Hamelin

Bill Hamelin

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Diana, I will send you an email at the address you and Steve provided with as much info as I have and what I tried.  Thank you.