Wild Blue Exede World Forum Registration Issue

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Issue addressed. Problem solved. No need of response.

Quoting my comment & the reply received on a topic regarding the WB Exede Forum that has been closed:

"It may be back online, but you can't sign up on it because the image verification will not work for me (no image) no matter which browser or computer I try or no matter how much I play with the browser settings. I emailed support 08/27/13 and was told Exede Steve would be in touch to help me get signed up. I'm still waiting for a reply so I signed up here. I am still waiting on a reply on here concerning my modem 24 hours plus later."

"WB Matt (Employee) 1 day ago
The image verification may not be your issue. Take a look at this thread and see if it fixes your problem: http://www.wildblueworld.com/forum/sh..."

In reply to the above suggestion:

The image verification/registration image box in the first verification step is the issue, not the verification box further down. There are not any of the six letters or numbers being displayed in the image box. I can't enter them because there is nothing there but a small icon or other. This is the only web site I am having a problem with the letter or number image not being displayed.
Photo of Richard

Richard

• 20 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Exede Zac

Exede Zac

• 183 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Richard, 

Thanks for posting about this concern. I am communicating with our Forum Administrator (Exede Steve) to see what help we can provide to you to help you finishing getting registered on our WildBlue/Exede World Forum. In the mean time, all other questions or concerns you may ave, just post and message us here. We will be more than happy to help you! 

Thanks Richard.
Photo of Exede Steve

Exede Steve

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Richard,
We'll try to create the new account for you manually. Can you please send us another email at exedelistens@viasat.com, and include the forum username that you'd like to use? In that email, please refer to your earlier message here so we can easily cross-reference the two.
Thanks,
Steve

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.