why is there no data usage layout when i use non data metered times its still using date.

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: older post

why is there no data usage layout seems like when i use non data metered times its still using data. can use internet for two weeks and data gone this internet service is horrible and needs to be a way out of this contract without paying. my opinion this internet service is rip off big time.
Photo of peggy ray

peggy ray

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated and mad

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Bobbie Blackman

Bobbie Blackman

• 392 Posts
  • 304 Reply Likes
Hello just call back and ask for Ray he will surely guide you in the direction you want to be in. I don't even know why they go to the trouble of making contracts.
Photo of danny hulsey

danny hulsey

• 3 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
what we need to do since exede is ripping us off by saying we are using data when we know we are not is file a class action lawsuit if all of us stick to our guns we can and will beat this then they can pay for the data they stole from us I am going to contact an attorney who special's in class action law suits and they win a  lot of the cases they do  anybody else want in should be no out of pocket money in our part they collect off the top of awarded amount could be millions
Photo of Bobbie Blackman

Bobbie Blackman

• 392 Posts
  • 304 Reply Likes
I'll get my fishing pole and go fish for my own bottom feeding lawyer tyvm. I have had about all this whining I can enjoy I think I'll give it a break for awhile.
Photo of JEP

JEP

• 987 Posts
  • 718 Reply Likes
Bobbie - It's not as bad as it seems, because as has been pointed out, some of these individuals are logging in under multiple pseudonyms and repeating the same line of complaints (with the same spelling and grammar characteristics).  But, I do understand some of the reasoning. I feel the same about my bank.  There just isn't enough money in my account to do what I want to do.  I don't know why when I run out of money they don't  just let me continue to write checks.  There is plenty of money in that bank.  They are just greedy.
Photo of Bobbie Blackman

Bobbie Blackman

• 392 Posts
  • 304 Reply Likes
I know I'm the one that brought the double logging up and see your point about running out of data. It just gets old after awhile. There are people that really need help and even thank us, sometimes. Then there are the complainers that again we can read like a book.
Photo of pyrotuc

pyrotuc

• 19 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
many companies have a clause in their contracts that if either party indicates pending litigation, accounts are frozen/suspended. kinda like asking for a lawyer with a cop., or entering arbitration.

but,i guess if exede canceled everyone who threatened to sue at some point, well, theyd have no customers, hehe. it sucks, that feeling of helplessnes when you realize you have no other option and theres just nothing. you. can. do.

say you did win a lawsuit. well, then who do you get internet from? i suspect you could not use your millions of dollars to get the biggest account from exede.

except its a class action lawsuit, and so your millions would be spread out over *all* customers who had felt they were wronged by exede. so, like, a *lot* of them.
Photo of Exede Kimberly

Exede Kimberly

• 879 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
Hello peggy, if you can send me your info to exedelistens@viasat.com, I'd be glad to go over your data traffic with you to see where we can help you conserve a little to prepare for next month. Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.