why haven't received my gift card?

• Question
  • Updated 6 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

There was a
$100.00 visa gift card promotion when I signed up almost three months ago but I haven't received it yet. I gave rep the code to get it!
Photo of Bettye Overton

Bettye Overton

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Bettye,  

Exede has not provided any gift card promos within the past 12 months. I would advise you to reach out to your local dealer who installed your Exede service, as they would’ve been the ones to offer such a promo.   
(Edited)
Photo of Jim

Jim

• 542 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
I am guessing you bundled with DirecTV. They have had a VISA card promotion and it is not unusual for it to take several months for them to get it to you. Remember, although DTV sells Exede, they are 2 separate companies.
Photo of Alexis Bond

Alexis Bond

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i was offered the same deal, why say it and your not actually promoting it?
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hi Alexis, unfortunately Exede did not directly offer the promotion. It appears it may have been some dealers who had a special with installation.  
Photo of Alexis Bond

Alexis Bond

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ok I'm guessing that's what I had cause when I got installed. When I signed up she told me I was approve for it and to send in the paper with my first bill.
Photo of Benny Blanco

Benny Blanco

• 10 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
they could care less alexis, their VP made 10.5 million last year off of idiots like us paying way too much for way too little

Photo of Benny Blanco

Benny Blanco

• 10 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.