why does it keep coming up 100% data used when it has already reset & have used 5%

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
my data reset and has 95% left, but every time I turn onto enternet big sign comes up data used up
Photo of Larry Reed

Larry Reed

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of wm4bama

wm4bama, Champion

• 371 Posts
  • 239 Reply Likes
What sign?  Are you logging into your Exede account or running some software that checks your usage?  Please describe what you mean or the sequence you go through after booting your computer until the "Sign" pops up.
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2243 Posts
  • 424 Reply Likes
Hi Larry,  Please explain what error message you are getting and from what web address. If you have data, you should not be getting any messages regarding data used us.  That may be mal mare. Please send your account and contact information to exedelistens@viasat.com.
Photo of Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314

Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314, Champion

• 2800 Posts
  • 1768 Reply Likes
That sounds like a spammer has attacked your computer, or as Diana stated, you may have malware. This is not something that is sent by Exede. If you would post a screenshot of this "sign" on the forum, it would help others understand what you are talking about.
Photo of Larry Reed

Larry Reed

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
it hasn't come up today
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2243 Posts
  • 424 Reply Likes
Hi Larry, thanks for letting me know.  If you get the message again, please send it to   exedelistens@viasat.com and include your account information.  Thanks