Something screwy is going on at ViaSat, I just logged into account management and it shows that we have not gone over yet (78% used of 10 GB allowance).
I don't understand getting the 100% data used email if were not over the limit yet, and getting it before getting the 70% data used email makes no sense at all to me.
Called tech support. Lady was nice, but had no clue about WB. I asked why I didn't get an email and she said she didn't think they sent emails out for having speeds restored. I pointed out I received my last one in August. I'm still at dial-up speeds 2 and 1/2 months later. The only thing the lady could do was tell me my speeds were showing as restored. I was going to run a speed test, but after 5 minutes or so I decided it wasn't possible.
I've had contact with at least one viasat employee on here about this multiple times. I keep being told it's going to be escalated. Last time I asked whether the person who it gets escalated to would answer whether they still send emails. As seems to be the case, escalation means into the trash can.
The only thing that really keeps me from raising a bigger fuss is the possibility of getting acceptable plans with the new satellite.