Ethan Farrell

• 69 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes

Posted 3 months ago

Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 832 Posts
  • 459 Reply Likes
I AM!!!! :D its been WONDERFUL experince for me :3 and so therefore... people onto beam 309... that means they live in iowa :D WHICH IMMA SO FRICKING HAPPY!!! :D CHEERS!!! :3
Photo of Ethan Farrell

Ethan Farrell

• 69 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes
Well I haven't had much luck here lately with it. It has its good days once in awhile. I spoke with tech support last night and was told the beam is at 96% capacity. Makes sense.
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 832 Posts
  • 459 Reply Likes
@>@ SHOLY KAKS!!! @>@ WELP!!! what i do is... i usually... tend to always seek the proper times :3 for when i get more speeds for myself :3 and i know the PERFECT times to get online to get more speeds :D BUT!!! i aint gonna say my secret to ya... then... cause youll probably talk to alotta other people who have viasat... then it wont be a secret for me anymore ;-;

BUT!!! just an a hint... just wait until the kiddies go back to school in late august :3 THEN!!! use your internet during the daytime while ALL of the kiddies are at school :3 ALSO!!! when they do get to the weekend... just stay offline most of the entire weekend until the kiddies go back to school onto monday through friday :3

GOOD LUCK!!! :3