When will The Freedom Plan 150GB be coming to the midwest?

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • In Progress
I have seen some others that have the Freedom Plan 150GB but not very many updates in months.  Is it being rolled out or not?  I have the 30GB plan and typically run out of data by about the 12th to 15th day of my cycle.  I work from home and do not let my daughter do anything on the home wifi.  It is strictly for work.  She has unlimited data on her cell phone for streaming.  I could really use more data.
Photo of Lisa

Lisa

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Alex

Alex, Viasat Corporate Communications

• 671 Posts
  • 295 Reply Likes
Hi Lisa. It depends on where you live, but the most likely scenario is that we'll have the kinds of plans you're talking about later this year after our new satellite is in place. We are about to offer some 50 GB Liberty plans in some areas; you can check exede.com and enter your Zip code to see what's available after April 1.
Photo of Melitta Maria Powers

Melitta Maria Powers

• 18 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Wonder how much the 50 GB gonna be if I pay already $166 for 30 GB
Photo of Alex

• 671 Posts
  • 295 Reply Likes
What's your Zip?
Photo of Lisa

Lisa

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Photo of Alex

• 671 Posts
  • 295 Reply Likes
Sorry to say your beam is rather full so likely no plan changes until the new satellite is in service. Sorry I don't have better news for you!
Photo of outlaw2u2

outlaw2u2

• 27 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
My Freedom Plan 150 is working great($105.00 dollars)living between Houston and Beaumont Tx. I lost  service during a bad storm yesterday for 30 minutes. Other then that Exede beats Hughesnet by a long shot. 
Photo of Tim Spake

Tim Spake

• 392 Posts
  • 197 Reply Likes
Mine is terrible. Less than 5 most nights about 1-2Mbps.
Photo of SonyaA

SonyaA

• 169 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
chances are if people in your area have the 150gb package and its not showing you can get it was sold at the max when it was sold and will not be available until some people cancel