When is my contract up?

• Question
  • Updated 11 months ago
  • Answered
I will probably be going to a different service provider. When is my contract up?
Photo of Joe Lujan

Joe Lujan

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 11 months ago

Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 476 Posts
  • 193 Reply Likes
it should be about 2 years is when your contract is up :3 but also like for an example.... mine is on july (date but forgots what day DX ) 2016 so my contract will be up in july 2018 :3 your into a 2 year contract... but yet also IF ya want out of it then youll have to pay about... 300 some dollars to get out of it :3
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2083 Posts
  • 348 Reply Likes
Hi Joe,  In order to determine when your contract is up, please send us your account and contact information. We'll look it up and give you the exact date. Please send it to exedelistens@viasat.com. You can also get your contract end date by calling 855.463.9333.

Have a great day!
Photo of Dave

• 113 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
Hi Joe
Don't go to Hughesnet you think you got problems now. Plus you get some acting dude that can't speak English and has no dang idea what you need, been there done that. I would rather deal with a idiot in the US rather than to talk to some camel jocky that don't know a G string from a RG-6 coax cable. I wish you luck no matter what you do.