Problem with service interruption

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem acknowledged. Email provided for assistance. No need of further response at current time.

Wild Blue employee deleted our business account WHILE WE WERE ON THE PHONE WITH HIM! He would not admit that he had made a mistake but still after going "up the chain of command" and being promised that it would be fixed or we would get a call back (within 24 hours), we have not heard a word and our data is lost to us! We cannot access our calendar or Gmail as our user name seemingly no longer exists... Google can't help until our ISP restores our user name and the clock is ticking on how long google servers will keep our data on a cancelled account. Anyone else have a similar problem and perhaps a solution??
Photo of Kurt

Kurt

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Exede Zac

Exede Zac

• 183 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I am very sorry to hear this Kurt. However I can certainly provide help and resolve this matter with your email account. Can you email me at exedelistens@viasat.com with your phone number and a good time to call please? Thanks. 
Photo of dxrobertson

dxrobertson

• 16 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I would suggest opening your own account at Google directly, and do not use the Exede account at all. That way you are in control. To my knowledge there is nothing special about the wildblude/exede google accounts, other than the email domain name. You would still have all the google apps (gmail, calendar, drive...), although your email name would end in gmail.com instead wildble/exede.

Good luck, hopefully they will restore your account.
Photo of Kurt

Kurt

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Zac- thanks for the offer of help, I replied to you at 8:35 this morning and hope to hear from you soon.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.