Was told Freedom would be available by year's end 2014, now being told to wait until 2016 with a new satellite.

• Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I have been a customer for over a year with the same issues I see everyone else have "ghost data", slow downs, etc. but I understood this going in.  What does bother me, however, is that I have been checking every month on the availability of the Freedom Plan since it was announced.  I had been assured that it would be available to me by year's end.  Today I checked back in and was told it was not available in my area and but a new satellite is going up in 2016 so it should mean great changes ahead.  These mixed messages do not build trust with the consumer.
Photo of Morgan Hamilton

Morgan Hamilton

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Exede Kimberly

Exede Kimberly

• 879 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
Hello Morgan, we are still tackling some technical hurdles with expanding this plan. Always hoping to improve in these areas but it's taking longer than expected. If you ever have questions or need clarification on anything, I can always be reached at exedelistens@viasat.com.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.